Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 1: Cleansing my body the lemon way

Today is the first day of my 14 day lemon detox. I made the 48km trip to the only chemist I could find last night that stocked the lemon detox. Yesterday I spent hours researching it to find out if it was for me or not. I do not believe in fad diets and have never been one to be able to follow them. But as this is not a diet but a detox to cleanse your system and a bonus that weightloss is the side effect..... I thought fantastic!

I have always been a fit healthy athlete but I was involved in a very bad accident and since have been battling with an eating problem. Which I have since a few months ago got under control, however I would like to detox my body and stop this vicious cycle once and for all. I have always been a motivated happy person that loves life. But this took over my life I wasn't the happy motivated athlete who enjoyed life I was always unhappy never wanted to go anywhere and became a recluse.

A detox is just what I need to cleanse my body & Soul! I am also starting yoga this week. Sometimes life throws challenges at you and I truly believe now, this is only to make you a stronger person if you fight back and not give up.

So today I begin my 14 day detox and hopefully a 14 day step in the right direction.
I will update every day of my 14 day detox with my feelings and my progress.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment