Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 3 - Conquering Challenges


Ok so Day three is almost over. I woke up with a headache, which went away fairly quickly. I haven't felt the best today quite tired and a slight headache all day. I hoping tomorrow will be much easier. I do feel hunger pains but I don't think about them too much and they go away. I am not tempted by food which is fantastic. Its good to keep busy and your mind occupied. Today to keep busy I went to the movies. I never noticed until I am detoxing how much people Pig out at the Cinemas!

On the upside already I'm feeling like my skin is glowing and my clothes are more comfortable. For the negatives of the day, It's certainly worth it for the sheer satisfaction of being able to be so in control and not giving in. I shall go to bed tonight with satisfaction that I have conquered yet another day and will awaken tomorrow with determination to continue on.

Wow 3 days down 11 to go! Just remember that every accomplishment starts with the decision to try! And its the courage to continue that counts!

Until next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment