Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 1 completed!


Height: 152cms
Weight: 63kilos

Ok so I woke up very excited about this detox. I probably should mention I have put on about 10kilos due to over eating and it has been effecting my athletic perfomance and my health and well being. A detox is just what I need! I love to cook & cook goodies for family members all the time and suprisingly have found the first day to be quite easy I do hope it continues that way.

I awoke at about 6.30am and made my 1L of water with 2 teaspoons of sea salt and started drinking it. I then made up my 2L batch of lemons, cayenne pepper and Madal Bal natural tree syrup. The seasalt was quite gross but bearable. 45minutes later I made quite a few trips to the toilet. It was already flushing out my system.... Great!

I had a cup of the lemon drink and thought it was horrible but as the day wore on I became more fond of it. Here is how my day went.

Exercised for 1hour in the morning and drank 500mls of water

10.45am : Felt hungry had 1 glass of lemon drink
11.40am: 2 glasses of lemon drink + 350ml water
2.00pm : 1 glass of lemon drink + 350ml of water

I then went food shopping I had no cravings at all. Felt a little dizzy and light headed nothing major. Great so far.

3.45. Hunger pains but bareable. Slight headache and feeling a little tired.

4.30: 1 glass of lemon drink and 300ml of water

* Exercised went for a walk for 5kms.

6.30pm: 2 glasses of lemon drink and 500ml of water which I drank over the next 1.5hours.

7pm: Senna Tea

From 6-8pm I had bad stomach pains in which I had a hot bath and used a heat bag which helped heaps however, I still have chest pains on my left side which is freaking me out a little. Hopefully just side effects of my body detoxing.

I can't believe I had not eaten anything for over 24 hours! And I did it! 1 day down 13 to go! Bring it on.

Until tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment