Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lets Detox the lemon way..... Day two... tick!

Weight: 61.6 (lost 1.4kilos)

I was rather happy to wake up at 3.15am this morning with no stomach pains or chest pains but within ten minutes I had the stomach pains again and then fell asleep. The chest pains didn't come back thank goodness. I woke up at 6am pain free! It has only been two days and I feel suprisingly good. My skin is starting to glow already, my tongue has a white film on it as they said it would during the detox process. I feel very peaceful, calm and clear headed. Last night I did the yoga breathing exercises from the lemon detox book they were so nice and relaxing. And I have been having spurts of energy during the day which is fantastic.

This morning I went for a bicycle ride for 2 hours and felt so full of energy. I then rested for a few hours. I cleaned the house for 2 hours and then this afternoon I went for a 7km walk. I have now planned to relax in a hot bubble bath by candle light and then watch a movie. I shall then finish my day off with a cup of senna tea.

I do find in the morning drinking the litre of sea salt a task as it's not the nicest drink. However, It works extremely well cleaning out your system and within an hour or two I have regular visits to the loo. I do recommend that everyone should try drink the whole litre for the best result.

I am very happy and suprised that it has been so easy for me this far. Everyone says the first two days are the hardest and coming from a person that over ate and thought about food all the time I haven't found it at all hard. Food is not at all tempting even when being cooked around me and the scrumptious smell is lingering in the air. I feel completely in control and that is a fantastic feeling. I haven't felt this in control for 3 years.

As for side effects, This afternoon for about an hour I did feel rather cold, the rather awful stomach pains yesterday and apart from being mildly light headed I haven't suffered from any terrible side effects.


2 days down 12 to go! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment